We asked a number of health advisors to provide their favorite tips related to health.
We believe that these advisors all provide a boulder in their field and we therefore want them in this way to give a chance to share some of their knowledge with us. We hope you enjoy these tips and they also can give you a lot of practical and useful information.
We have summarized the tips in a top of 25 list:
- Do you have problems to get to sleep quickly? Two hours before going to bed turn off all electronic devices which include the TV, and turn all the bright lights in the house down. And avoid once again to check your email, because that is also a great stimulant. Read instead, prefer a good book to smartphone.
- Cook at ease and without much fat on a low temperature. If you cook food in a slow manner and at a low temperature, you maintain all the useful nutrients
- Try eating healthy food according to a traditional five-day workweek. This means that you eat as healthy as possible during the days of the week, and that you then at the weekend can have some margin for occasional meal.
- Do you need a snack? Then try a three or four stalks of celery to eat. It will help you to curb your appetite without compromising your diet in danger.
- Did you know that brushing your teeth also helps curb your appetite?
- Do squat exercises at least one times a day for 1 minute on one leg. Repeat during the day with the other leg. This simple exercise, as has been proven, it would be good to promote the density of a healthy bone structure.
- Taking physical exercises outdoor which are possible outside the house: basketball, softball, soccer, tennis, golf, anything! It all counts as exercise. Even enjoy it. The key is to be active and to continue.
- Keep your mind sharp, this is really the secret of a long and healthy life. Learn something new, for example: to learn another language. Follow any lesson in your area to learn new things.
- People sometimes argue that they do not exercise because they have problems with their joints. But what they really want to say is that their joints hurt because they do not practice.
- Do not discard the cooking liquid you cooked vegetables but drink it or use it in a sauce. This broth is full of healthy vitamins and minerals.
- Try to eat only half as much as you normally eat.
- Stay away from the scale. A better indication of how much weight you lose is how well your clothes fit you.
- Eat slowly, take a deep breath and move your body.
- Drink water before you start eating, it fills you up and then you will eat less food.
- No matter how old you are, where you live or what season it is, you need a supplement containing vitamin D.
- Take any of these three basic supplements: a multivitamin, omega 3 fatty acids and CoQ10 ubiquitous.
- If you sometimes have trouble swallowing capsules, you can take them better with some hot water or hot tea. In this way they become softer and easier to slide them into the throat.
- Do you have problems with taking supplements with fish oil? Then you can try to friezes in them first.
- Do you suffer from an allergy with the nose? Use air filters and hypoallergetische sheets and blankets. You will be amazed by how well these alternatives do their job!
- There are many healthy ways to (learn to) eat vegetables. In order to be keep them healthy: fresh and raw, fresh and steamed out of the freezer and steamed from the freezer and cooked in a tin.
- Do not overeat. When you’re satisfied with food, stop your best and you stand up from the table to take a walk.
- Make use of resistance bands to exercise your major muscle groups while you’re working on your computer.
- Beef from cows fed on grass contains significantly more omega 3 fats than cows fed with corn.
- Sleep when you’re tired, eat when you are hungry and drink water when thirsty.
- There are no magic solutions.
We repeat it again: if you’re looking for specific help and tips on a good regimen of supplements or a tailored advice for your diet, follow 25 tips below.